My name is Rick Rottman and this is my personal blog. It’s where I write about the stuff I find interesting. That doesn’t mean you’ll find it interesting. I maintain this blog for my own personal amusement.
I voted for Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012. I voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic primary. After the Democratic National Convention, I changed my party affiliation from Democrat to unaffiliated. Because I lacked a better option, I voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 general election. I stood in line to do so.
This is the result I got when I took a political compass test:
Five Random Facts About Me
1. I grew up in the high desert of southern California. It’s where Los Angeles County just begins to think about becoming Kern County.
2. I live in Hagerstown, Maryland with my wife, Sheri Rottman.
3. I don’t like Jimmy Buffett, his music, or his fans.
4. My favorite fruit is the avocado, followed closely by the banana.
5. I’m glad I never learned to play a musical instrument.
If you feel the need to contact me, the best way to do so is through this contact form.